Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Holidays!


We are both relieved to have made it through Christmas without too many bumps. We were so lucky to have had some of our family visit. His sister Tonie, her 5 kids and their mom and dad came the day after Christmas. We had  a lot of fun, played games, talked and laughed a lot. I think everytime I tried taking a picture someone was stuffing their face with food *grin*  We played Mad Gab. I got it for Christmas and I have to say, Im really very bad at it lol I did however guess one eventually.


Michelyn played the piano and talked to her "boyfriend" Seth *giggle* She couldnt go 5 minutes without texting him. Here is a picture of Seth... He's the one in Michelyn's hands...





We had a suprise guest too! His grandfather was able to come and visit as well. We were so lucky! So we actually had 5 generations in one house! Not a lot of people can say they have done that. Right to left is David our son in law, Dennis, Michael, and Dennis Sr, his dad, then his grandfather and Devon our grandson.


We had his daughter Camie here with her husband David and their son, yes, our grandson! Devon is such a cutie and we love him to death.




Michael brought his fiance Tara. It was the first time we had really had a chance to be around her. Unsure at first what we were getting into, it turned out alright. She warmed up during the day and I have to say she is a nice young lady. She can be very playful and has a good sense of humor. It was nice getting to know her some.


Lexi did some singing and she is growing so fast. She is Tonie's youngest and 10 yrs old and cute as a button.

We went to see the Christmas light show just outside of town and Dennis had a blast with Devon. He's really enjoying being a grandpa!

So we found ourselves surrounded by family and love this year. I missed my parents dearly as they are in the south. I know they were here in their hearts though. I was just as thrilled this year as anyone else, I had everything I wanted. Someone that is close to my heart was here this year who hadn't been in some time. Camie, who has become so special to me, she is a wonderful woman and I love her so very much. Yes, we are very lucky indeed!





No comments:

Post a Comment