Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another long day

He had another rough day, a lot of pain, which made him fairly grumpy. I can't blame him, I know he isn't being grumpy on purpose so I just try to listen, try to not question him, sort of like walking on eggshells sometimes. He didn't lay down today but instead relaxed on the couch. I went to the store alone, didn't want him to put himself in more pain.

People are really gearing up for Christmas now aren't they? Even our tiny little lawless town has decorations up on all the poles. I guess its about time for us to pull out what lights we are going to put up and get them up on the house. Along with Thanksgiving on the way, my birthday is also coming up. I'll be celebrating the 12th anniversary of my 29th birthday (41st for those who don't count well). Im missing my parents, my husband can't really go anywhere on my birthday without being uncomfortable and in pain, winter is just about here and I'm already feeling some cabin fever coming on.

Well everything will fall into place sooner or later. As for me, I'm off to take a nice warm bath. Take care everyone and stay pain free!

No comments:

Post a Comment