Saturday, November 7, 2009

Infected toe...

Just updating on his toe. He was to soak it several times a day, yesterday was the first day and after the first time he soaked it it broke open and oozed some. It really hurt him but he said he feels some pressure release even though it throbbed the rest of the day. He is soaking it right now and is not complaining as much as he had yesterday. When I brought him the soak he said, "thank you for making my foot hurt" I said "I would have thought you would say something like, oh I dont know, thank you for loving me so much" to which he replied with "I thought that's what I said?" lol He has a sense of humor today and that's a good thing, it means he isn't in complete agony right now.

We have spent 24 hours a day, 7 days a week together for almost the last 14 yrs. Except for when he first injured his foot and I went on the road alone for 6 weeks, we have never been apart. We really are soul mates. I have no idea what I would do without him in my life. He tells me often he wouldn't be far behind if anything happened to me. We fit like perfectly made puzzle pieces :)

Anyhow I just wanted to update on his toe real fast before I start doing things around the house. Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment