Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Busy busy busy!


I have been pretty busy around here the last couple of days. Dennis is still having a pretty hard time. His toe is still very red, swollen and infected but I think it might be looking a little bit better now. I have to get him a soak here in a few minutes. I had to run all over today trying to get the plates on the car changed and my drivers license changed today. Then I ran to the store and picked up the last few things I need to make Thanksgiving dinner. I wasn't sure if I would make it this year seeing as the RSD takes such a toll on him and we aren't going to be with all the family this year.

Oh I mentioned the other day that he had kept me awake with jerking, twitching and tremors with moaning. That went on for 3 days and then I had 2 choices. I could either take something to make me sleep through it or I could sleep on the couch. I hate sleeping on the couch so I took something to help me sleep. I feel so bad for him. I know he hurts all the time and I cant do anything for him. My heart goes out to anyone who has this horrible condition.

Alright, I'm going to get into my pj's and settle onto the couch and spend some time with him since he is feeling up to it. Take care and have another pain free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment