Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A little better today

RSD is a roller coaster. Up and down constantly. Today Dennis was feeling better but we think he might be coming down with a cold. He was sick to his stomach last night and today, plus he was feeling a little bit warm too. Ill have to keep an eye on him. It's bad enough to have something like RSD but having to be sick on top of it? Ugh! My heart goes out to anyone who has to go through that.

So we decided to drag out the Christmas lights this coming weekend and try to get them up on the house. I told him I really only want the porch done. The rest is too much work especially when we have no one to help us and he can't get on a ladder if he wanted to. It will be hard enough for me to climb a ladder to just get lights on the porch. When we buy another house we plan to go all out for Christmas including synchronizing the lights to music.

Well it has been a long day for me today as I had a doctor appointment so I'm going to call it a night. Take care and stay pain free!

No comments:

Post a Comment